Wednesday, January 14, 2015

MP3 blog 2015/01/14

blog 2015/01/14 - I'm just listening to SK all 2015 so screw off

I know this is what we made me:  http://thetastates.com/mp3s/blog/blog20150114.zip


Aesop Rock - Bug Zapper
Aesop Rock - Cat Food:  NEW AAAEEESOOOOPPPPP

Christian Tiger School x World's Fair x Bilal - Spanish Robin Williams:  Slinky pop mash!

Damon Albarn - Lonely Press Play:  My standout pick from the new album Everyday Robots.

Dev79 & Buddy Leezle - Summertime Champions:  You know me, I love seasonal gunclapper tracks that are totally weather appropriate.

Düve - Karv:  I'm done.   I'm done with deep house.  I'm done with any deep house that doesn't have live drums and an oboe.  FUCK NON OBOE MUSIC, AMIRIGHT?

Grouper - Clearing
Grouper - Holding:  These are tracks of quiet  beauty from the new album Ruins.  I like Grouper, don't get me wrong, but most albums are just to meandering and flat for me.  But this, this one gets a RECOMMENDED.

Haim - My Song 5 (Movement Heiko Mix):  Pitch down is best pitch.

John Zorn - Tria Prima
John Zorn - Trinity:  The Last Judgement!    Mike Patton roars on the metal psych jazz journey.  It's…  OK I'm not down with the whole thing.   But if "metal psych jazz Mike Patton" are things you google for on the regular, then you should probably show this disc some love.

Laura Mvula - Green Gardens (Djemba's Fest Edit):  Super synth fest bass!

Oscar & The Wolf - Strange Entity (Friends In Paris Remix):  Sweet pop electro goo all over.

Soft Pink Truth - Black Metal (Venom cover)
Soft Pink Truth - Grim and Frostbitten Gay Bar (Impaled Northern Moonfrost cover)
Soft Pink Truth - Satanic Black Devotion (Sargeist cover):  Gay electronica death metal covers.  You know you need this.  RECOMMENDED: Why Do the Heathen Rage?

Swan - Lodge Master 2:  Psych jam bar rock maybe?

Tove Lo - Habits (Young Wolf Hatchlings Remix):  Jaaaaaaaaammmss

Wet - Don't Wanna Be Your Girl (PURPLE Remix):  Welp, I wanna be yr SOMETHING.  Your choice.



THIS WEEK'S TRACKS

Aesop Rock - Bug Zapper
Aesop Rock - Cat Food
Christian Tiger School x World's Fair x Bilal - Spanish Robin Williams
Damon Albarn - Lonely Press Play
Dev79 & Buddy Leezle - Summertime Champions
Düve - Karv
Grouper - Clearing
Grouper - Holding
Haim - My Song 5 (Movement Heiko Mix)
John Zorn - Tria Prima
John Zorn - Trinity
Laura Mvula - Green Gardens (Djemba's Fest Edit)
Oscar & The Wolf - Strange Entity (Friends In Paris Remix)
Soft Pink Truth - Black Metal (Venom cover)
Soft Pink Truth - Grim and Frostbitten Gay Bar (Impaled Northern Moonfrost cover)
Soft Pink Truth - Satanic Black Devotion (Sargeist cover)
Swan - Lodge Master 2
Tove Lo - Habits (Young Wolf Hatchlings Remix)
Wet - Don't Wanna Be Your Girl (PURPLE Remix)



Stay on top of everything new at http://djcpi.blogspot.com

More info:
DJ mixes
Blog archives
CPI fan page

Buy Me Books
(US version)
Friend me on Last.FM to see what I am listening to
Fan-made Spotify playlists

Enjoy!
~CPI

No comments:

Post a Comment