Thursday, September 10, 2015

MP3 blog 2015/09/10: Daphne Music Vol. 005

blog 2015/09/10 - Daphne Music vol 005
   
back on the dace floor:  http://thetastates.com/mp3s/blog/blog20150910-daphne005.zip


It has been too long and so we are back with another mix of favourite songs of my daughter!


Not much to explain here, except, say, the Lykke Li.  It might be a bit of a pacing shock, but let me explain.

Lykke Li came on during a car ride and my daughter started asking about why the song was sad.
Then soon after she kept saying "I want the sad song!" on subsequent rides.
Eventually she started singing along to the songs, improvising lyrics as to why Lykke Li was sad, and what we could do to make her feel better.  (Give her hugs and kisses.)



THIS WEEK'S TRACKS

01 Sharon, Lois & Bram - 5 Little Monkeys
02 Will.i.am - What I Am
03 Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment - Sunday Candy
04 Sleater-Kinney - A New Wave
05 Raffi - Brush Your Teeth
06 Lykke Li - Never Gonna Love Again
07 Alexander Marcus - Papaya
08 They Might Be Giants - Sleepwalkers
09 Roberta Flack & Michael Jackson - When I Grow Up
10 Sharon, Lois & Bram - Little Rabbit Foo-Foo
11 Haim - The Wire
12 Hairspray OST - You Can't Stop the Beat
13 Sleater-Kinney - Little Babies
14 Lykke Li - Love Me Like I'm Not Made Of Stone
15 Tilly and the Wall - ABC Song
16 Vampire Weekend - Diane Young
17 Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
18 They Might Be Giants - We've Got A World That Sings
19 Sly & the Family Stone - Que Sera Sera



Stay on top of everything new at http://djcpi.blogspot.com

More info:
DJ mixes
Blog archives
CPI fan page

Buy Me Books
(US version)
Friend me on Last.FM to see what I am listening to
Fan-made Spotify playlists

Enjoy!
~CPI

No comments:

Post a Comment