Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MP3 blog 2013/11/20

blog 2013/11/20 - the minimalllllllllllllllllllllllls

No really, I just don't have time to even write my normal gibberish.  Just enjoy.  http://thetastates.com/mp3s/blog/blog20131120.zip



THIS WEEK'S TRACKS

Chvrches - We Sink
Crystal Castles - Child I Will Hurt You (Death Ledger Remix)
Crystal Fighters - You & I (Molo Remix)
Crystal Waters - 100% Pure Love (Atlantic Connection Remix)
Cults - I Can Hardly Make You Mine
Darkside - Paper Trails
DJ Snake x Yellow Claw x Spanker - Slow Down
FaltyDL - Straight & Arrow (Four Tet Remix)
Four Tet - For These Times
Ólafur Arnalds - Brim
Ólafur Arnalds - Only the Winds
Pictureplane - Goth Star
Pixelord - Freeze The Star
Radio for the Daydreamers - Wasted Faces (Seiswork Remix)
Sound Fx - Apathy
Suckers - Afterthoughts & TV
Suckers - It Gets Your Body Movin'
The Wooden Sky - Malibu Rum


Stay on top of everything new at http://djcpi.blogspot.com

More info:
DJ mixes
Blog archives
CPI fan page

Buy Me Books
(US version)
Friend me on Last.FM to see what I am listening to
Fan-made Spotify playlists

Enjoy!
~CPI

No comments:

Post a Comment