Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MP3 blog 2015/05/06

blog 2015/05/06 - Most of you all need to step off

Suffocate in the spark:  http://thetastates.com/mp3s/blog/blog20150506.zip

Oh and hey did you see I released a new DJ mix of dream beats?   http://djcpi.blogspot.ca/2015/05/cpi-no-more-human-friends.html



Braille - Life's A Bitch:  I am shuddering through the echoes of the 80s thunderous highs.

Death Kneel - Perfume Bath:  I think we should all rock French Farewell and sing like this in to the shower head.

Dva - Zoppe:  I have no idea what is going on here and assum

FL - Cameras ft AP (Treyy G Remix):  There was probably an executive decision to edit in more "UNH"s

Romare - Prison Blues
Romare - Roots
Romare - Work Song:  New album Projections is all types of dope.  So much goodness.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Run The Jewels - Bust NO Moves ft Cuz
Run The Jewels - Pew Pew Pew ft Dj Qbert:  RTJ RSD!  (Record Store Day) flips us some b-sides.

Slumberjack - Felon (Nem0 Edit):  Hit all the buttons on your sampler at the same time and vomit red bull on the dance floor.

Suuns and Jerusalem In My Heart - 3attam Babey
Suuns and Jerusalem In My Heart - Metal
Suuns and Jerusalem In My Heart - Self:  OK I had some high hopes for this album, but meh, here are the parts I dug.

The Tallest Man on Earth - Beginners
The Tallest Man on Earth - Darkness of the Dream
The Tallest Man on Earth - Timothy:  Oh gosh this is like coming home to an old friend and having the warmest of evenings together.  Dark Bird Is Home makes me swoon.  Get it and get cuddling.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

They Might Be Giants - Erase:  I’m not going to recommend the new TMBG album.  I wouldn't really recommend any of them past Factory Showroom that aren't kids records.  But hey, I like this single.



THIS WEEK'S TRACKS

Braille - Life's A Bitch
Death Kneel - Perfume Bath
Dva - Zoppe
FL - Cameras ft AP (Treyy G Remix)
Romare - Prison Blues
Romare - Roots
Romare - Work Song
Run The Jewels - Bust NO Moves ft Cuz
Run The Jewels - Pew Pew Pew ft Dj Qbert
Slumberjack - Felon (Nem0 Edit)
Suuns and Jerusalem In My Heart - 3attam Babey
Suuns and Jerusalem In My Heart - Metal
Suuns and Jerusalem In My Heart - Self
The Tallest Man on Earth - Beginners
The Tallest Man on Earth - Darkness of the Dream
The Tallest Man on Earth - Timothy
They Might Be Giants - Erase



Stay on top of everything new at http://djcpi.blogspot.com

More info:
DJ mixes
Blog archives
CPI fan page

Buy Me Books
(US version)
Friend me on Last.FM to see what I am listening to
Fan-made Spotify playlists

Enjoy!
~CPI

No comments:

Post a Comment