Tuesday, July 21, 2015

MP3 blog 20215/07/21

blog 2015/07/21 - the stagnation sets in

And we wait and wait and check our phones and wait:  http://thetastates.com/mp3s/blog/blog20150721.zip



Blitz - Gyal Go Mal:  Oh man it might be too early in the morning for all this booty.

Cashmere Cat & DJ Mustard - Ice Rink:  OK, almost the right time for the smooth vocal slides all over this bass groove.

Hidden in the Sun - San Francisco Blues:  YES IT IS INDEED THE PERFECT TIME OF THE MORNING FOR THIS BLISS.

IG88 ft Jenni Potts - Submerged:  This is my new coffee jam.

Insan3Lik3 - Even When Im Down Under:  Now that I'm in my caffeine groove we can chill to these smooth pads and cuddling bass.

Kygo VS The Very Best - Angelo:  Always a great surprise to stumble on some new singing from The Very Best.  Pop bliss for me.

Les Limbes - Hypersonic:  I am all over this JAAAAMMMM from their self-titled new album.

Linda Sharrock, Michel Godard, Wolfgang Puschnig - Far Horizon:  From Dream Weavers, this track stirs me all over.

Ortega - Haty Bosa Ya Bet

Pedro Meirelles - Nostalgia

Sarah Davachi - Hedgerows:  Mesmered from that August Harp.

Son Little - Cross My Heart:  There is a smooth perfection in this little nugget.

Springtime Carnivore - Sun Went Black:  From last year's self-titled albums.

The Distillers - Drain The Blood:  I think this digs back to 2003 but holy shit I love it so much.

White Like Fire - You Gave Up On Me:  Swing up on the barroom and close it all down.



THIS WEEK'S TRACKS

Blitz - Gyal Go Mal
Cashmere Cat & DJ Mustard - Ice Rink
Hidden in the Sun - San Francisco Blues
IG88 ft Jenni Potts - Submerged
Insan3Lik3 - Even When Im Down Under
Kygo VS The Very Best - Angelo
Les Limbes - Hypersonic
Linda Sharrock, Michel Godard, Wolfgang Puschnig - Far Horizon
Ortega - Haty Bosa Ya Bet
Pedro Meirelles - Nostalgia
Sarah Davachi - Hedgerows
Son Little - Cross My Heart
Springtime Carnivore - Sun Went Black
The Distillers - Drain The Blood
White Like Fire - You Gave Up On Me



Stay on top of everything new at http://djcpi.blogspot.com

More info:
DJ mixes
Blog archives
CPI fan page

Buy Me Books
(US version)
Friend me on Last.FM to see what I am listening to
Fan-made Spotify playlists

Enjoy!
~CPI

No comments:

Post a Comment