Wednesday, April 6, 2016

MP3 blog 2016/04/06

blog 2016/04/06 - picture a squirrel

yes just hold that thought:  http://thetastates.com/mp3s/blog/blog20160406.zip


A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It (J. Cole Remix):  PHIFE DAWG RIP

Emily Vaughn - Better Off (Young Bombs Remix):  Sweet + smooth electro pop!

Julia Holter - Everytime Boots
Julia Holter - Fee You
Julia Holter - Have You In My Wilderness:  Somehow Have You In My Wilderness manages to sound both mature and quirky, and it's full of contemporary pop joys.  RECOMMENDED.

Kito & Swick - Video Call (Main Course):  All over this slickbass

Los Gaiteros De San Jacinto - Manolo (Uproot Andy Remix):  I've written endlessly about my love and appreciation for Uproot Andy, so let's get that shit reified!

Sam Shalabi & Stefan Christoff - 2016-05-17 live at 2 Monk Street, Ottawa (2016):  WELL HERE YOU GO!  I was blessed to be at this magical evening, and lo' they recorded it and put it up on soundcloud!  So now I want to spread the love and goodness.  Piano + Oud, baby, together at last.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

X-Tg - Janitor Of Lunacy:  Close dowhn with some Anohni magic!



THIS WEEK'S TRACKS

A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It (J. Cole Remix)
Emily Vaughn - Better Off (Young Bombs Remix)
Julia Holter - Everytime Boots
Julia Holter - Fee You
Julia Holter - Have You In My Wilderness
Kito & Swick - Video Call (Main Course)
Los Gaiteros De San Jacinto - Manolo (Uproot Andy Remix)
Sam Shalabi & Stefan Christoff - 2016-05-17 live at 2 Monk Street, Ottawa (2016)
X-Tg - Janitor Of Lunacy



Stay on top of everything new at http://djcpi.blogspot.com

More info:
DJ mixes
Blog archives
CPI fan page

Buy Me Books
(US version)
Friend me on Last.FM to see what I am listening to
Fan-made Spotify playlists

Enjoy!
~CPI

No comments:

Post a Comment