Wednesday, December 3, 2014

MP3 blog 2014/12/03

blog 2014/12/03 - we ache in a good way

and smell like a shower:  http://thetastates.com/mp3s/blog/blog20141203.zip


A Sunny Day in Glasgow - Boys Turn Into Girls (Initiation Rites)
A Sunny Day in Glasgow - Golden Waves
A Sunny Day in Glasgow - MTLOV (Minor Keys):  Sea When Absent has some epic blissout and driving crescendo.  Get on the emotional rollercoaster.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

FKA Twigs - Papi Pacify
FKA Twigs - Water Me:  2 bits of sublime future sounds from the EP2.

I am David Laing - Marmalade:  Propelling folk from Please Don't Mind the Words.

Jennifer Lopez ft Iggy Azalea - Booty (Dom Corleone Remix):  Yes, all booty, no patooty.

Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me (Gorgon City Remix):  Jessie is always stunning but oh with this deep house wrapper, it's divine.

Lykke Li - Heart Of Steel
Lykke Li - Just Like A Dream
Lykke Li - No Rest For the Wicked (Remix ft A$AP Rocky):  The dance pop is toned down.  The album is I Never Learn.  And Lykke Li needs a big hug.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.  Oh and hey here's a rework with A$AP on it for you!

Maker - Love It (prt 1 & 2):  Breakbeat CDs are often just way tooooo muuuuuch.   So many breaks.  Shooting the Breeze was like that too, but I had to just pull this nugget out.

Odesza - Say My Name ft Zyra:  Odesza brings the beats as always, and totally hot once again.

Pharmakon - Bestial Burden:  While def not for everyone, I'm def recommending Bestial Burden for it's cathartic drama.

The Lowest Pair - Moving On:  Oh my gosh, my heart, IT ACHES.

Tiefschwarz - Kraft:  This goes back to 2010, but I needed to get my tech on.

Tourist - I Can't Keep Up ft Will Heard (Dub Mix):  Smooth it own with some slick vocal house.  Good night.



THIS WEEK'S TRACKS

A Sunny Day in Glasgow - Boys Turn Into Girls (Initiation Rites)
A Sunny Day in Glasgow - Golden Waves
A Sunny Day in Glasgow - MTLOV (Minor Keys)
FKA Twigs - Papi Pacify
FKA Twigs - Water Me
I am David Laing - Marmalade
Jennifer Lopez ft Iggy Azalea - Booty (Dom Corleone Remix)
Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me (Gorgon City Remix)
Lykke Li - Heart Of Steel
Lykke Li - Just Like A Dream
Lykke Li - No Rest For the Wicked (Remix ft A$AP Rocky)
Maker - Love It (prt 1 & 2)
Odesza - Say My Name ft Zyra
Pharmakon - Bestial Burden
The Lowest Pair - Moving On
Tiefschwarz - Kraft
Tourist - I Can't Keep Up ft Will Heard (Dub Mix)



Stay on top of everything new at http://djcpi.blogspot.com

More info:
DJ mixes
Blog archives
CPI fan page

Buy Me Books
(US version)
Friend me on Last.FM to see what I am listening to
Fan-made Spotify playlists

Enjoy!
~CPI

No comments:

Post a Comment